10 Reasons Not to Purchase Your Entire Board a Copy of "Transforming Ordinary People into Fundraising Superheroes"
- Your board is bringing in so much money, you had to hire a new accountant to deposit the funds.
- Your board is comprised of 100% planned givers.
- Your board members are setting up so many giving breakfast, lunch and dinners that your development director and ED have joined Weight Watchers.
- You get up at night only to go to the bathroom, not because you have lack-of-funds-insomnia.
- Your special event make so much money that you are thinking of purchasing an armored truck.
- Your website crashed because of the massive numbers of donations requiring currency conversion.
- The Federal, State and your local government are all increasing your fee-for- service work
- Your executive director is getting so much great press for your organization thanks to your board that now she wants a 10 week leave of absence to appear on Dancing With the Stars.
- Your organization is so well known, that you had to put Oprah on hold to take a call from Bill Gates.
- There is no possible way that an $11 investment in fundraising training could yield big dividends.
If you scored less than 50%, it is time to order some books! http://boardbuilders.com/bookstore